14753 Laboratory Box Furnace
Carbolite GPC 13/65
General Purpose Chamber Furnace
1300°C Peak Operating Temperature
1200°C Maximum Continuous
14 kW, Fast 45 minute heatup
23.4" W 15.3" L x 11" H ID (65 liters)
30.7" W x 37.2" W x 34.8" H OD
- Rugged construction for heavy-duty heat treating requirements.
- High power free radiating side heating elements provide fast heat-up and enhanced chamber uniformity.
- Vertical lift door design keeps hot door insulation away from operator.
- Low thermal mass insulation improves energy efficiency and fast heat-up rates.
- Hard ceramic hearth provides excellent resistance to wear and spillage.
- Long-life heavy gauge coil heating elements.
- Chamber vent provides for process exhaust.
- Dense refractory around chamber entrance resists abrasion and wear.
- Positive break door safety switch isolates power to the heating elements when door is opened.
- Low outer case temperature provided through double shell construction.
- Small case size conserves bench space.
- Aging; Annealing; Curing
- Firing / Sintering; Foundry or Melting Furnace;
- Heat Treatment;
- Laboratory; Debonding, Digestion, Ignition Test
- Burn-off processes which create a lot of fumes. Melting different kinds of glass which emit aggressive gases.
Ready To Ship!